Thursday, May 20, 2010

SteelSeries Siberia Headphones



I was making a remix a few weeks ago. In order for me to use my headphones, I had to plug them into my subwoofer, under my desk. The headphone cable isn't very long (came with my Zune), so I decided I needed headphones. The next day, I saw a pair on sale on Sellout.Woot.com. The reviews were pretty good, and the price was extremely cheap, so I picked them up. The shipping took a decent amount of time (as per Woot), but I'm totally glad I bought them. They are a bit lighter than they look. The cushions on the ear cups are extremely soft and comfortable. They aren't noise cancelling, or even noise blocking, however. It seems they are intended to use so you can hear things in the background, too. I'm fine with this though. I don't really like to not hear everything. The color is a bit too Apple-white, but it's better than black I guess. The sound quality is very, very good, considering what I paid. Came with a free sticker, too. I will probably keep SteelSeries in mind during future purchases.

No comments: