Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sci-Fi Sphere

I'm done. Nah, kidding. However, I'm not going to be talking about many more science fiction themes in this blog anymore. Since I'm a very big science fiction fan, I could easily devote an entire blog to the topic. In fact, that's exactly what I'm doing.

A while ago, a friend and I had an idea to make a science fiction blog. I would provide the content, and he the framework. For some reason, I found the inspiration tonight watching Stargate Universe, so I decided to start. As of today forward, my science fiction blogging with be at Sci-Fi Sphere, and everything else will be here. I watch far too many science fiction shows, and read way too many science fiction books not to do this. I recently took a course called Science & Fiction at school, and talking about sci-fi was so much fun that I want to continue. So if you get that science fiction craving, head over to Sci-Fi Sphere and check it out.

No comments: